Root Genius Download - v3.1.7
Download RootGenius 3.1.7 latest version free and root any Android device
running on KitKat version.
Download Root Genius 3.1.7 The Best rooting tool for KitKat android
Root Genius 3.1.7 latest version now available to download free. The developers released new version with some important improvements. Currently rootgenius 3.1.7 download tool supports in Chinese language. But no worries, you can root your device without any mess. Size of the latest version 9.7MB and it released 08/04/2016 to the public. So download root genius 3.1.7 latest version below and root your android device in few minutes.
Root Genius 3.1.7 free download
Root Genius developed by "Shuame" Chinese developer team. This is the best tool for root any kind of android smart phones in a single click. The latest version released 14th of March named Root Genius 1.8.7 version Which has an ability for root more than 10,000 Android phones without installation. You don't need to install rootgenius to your computer. Just download rootgenius and run the program. On that occasion you should plug your smartphone to the PC.
Root Genius is a Windows based application. So it does not support for PC running on Mac or Linux OS. Also this android root tool completely free for download. Tiny software 4.7 MB in size. Go through the root genius guide and root your android device easily.
Features of Root Genius download tool
- Able for root any kind of android device in one click
- Standalone application. So you don't require any installation
- Support android Kitkat 4.4.2
- Able for root more than 10000 devices.
- After rooted your device, you can flash custom ROMs, Manage autoruns to speed up your system, Uninstall built-in apps etc
Root Genius step by step guide - RootGenius tutorial
- First you must back up the important data before start the rooting process..
- Enable "USB debug" (Enable at settings -> About Phone -> Build Number -> Developer options.)
- Connect your Android smartphone to PC
- Then Root Genius detect your device and Accept the user agreement.
- Then click "Root it".
- Wait till Root Genius tool Root your android device.
- A last it will complete the process automatically and once the process finish your device will restart.
- You have successfully root your device. Check out the new app "Kinguser" has installed on your device to confirm.
Video guide for Root Genius 1.8.7
RootGenius download application FAQ'sQ : Does RootGenius free to download?
A : Yes, It is totally free to download.
Q : Can I use Root Genius on MAC or Linux Computers?
A : No. This tool only compatible with Windows based PCs
Q : Is the rooting process reversible?
A : Yes.
Q : Do I need to install RootGenius?
A : No. Download rootgenius and run the program.
Credits for Root Genius developers
Rootgenius application is developed by Shuame (Chinese rooting developer team)